I only started blogging three months ago and I'm truly blessed to have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by wonderful author, Cindy Keen Reynders who writes interesting articles on her blog, www.saucylucywisdom.blogspot.com Thank you so much, Cindy.
The rules of receiving The Versatile Blogger Award is that you thank the person who gave it to you and share seven facts about yourself, then pass the award to fifteen other bloggers if you can.
1. I love traveling, watching movies and curling up with a good book.
2. I love chocolate. :-)
3. I love dogs and sometimes believe that dogs are nicer than humans. ;-)
4. I believe in helping others and offering kindness.
5. I love all kinds of challenges and continue to push myself to the top.
6. I'm proactive and not reactive.
7. I never procrastinate and believe in doing things today.
8. I don't waste my time sweating the small stuff.
9. I believe that love is the most powerful gift God has given us.
10. I always try to be positive.
I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:
1. Richard Scott of Uphill Writing who talks about the craft of writing. Rik has entertained me with his quotes and Word of the Day.
2. Andrea Buginski of Andi's Realm invites a diverse group of authors to guest on her blog and each time I look for a new book to read, I can rely on her blog to check out new authors.
3. Stacy Eaton of Stacy Eaton Author is very creative when it comes to interviewing authors. She also writes articles from the character's point of view which is a perfect way to get acquainted with her characters.
4. Rob Guthrie of Rob on Writing not only writes about the craft of writing, but he believes in giving back to others. He has a campaign called Read a Book and Make a Difference.
5. Mary Ellen Quigley of Mary Ellen's Musings offers good tips on how to be a better writer which I have found to be very helpful.
6. Christine Cunningham of Mungoi Sis Christine who has proven to be very helpful and supportive to writes. Christine invites authors to do a guest post on her blog.
7. Elizabeth West of E.A.West Writing offers valuable information on marketing and promoting your books.
8. Bonnie Trachtenberg provides interesting articles about promoting, writing and relationships.
9. Kaira Rouda offers helpful tips for women, writers and anything under the sun.
10. Emerald Barnes features a diverse group of authors on her blog. She also discusses about the craft of writing.
11. Karen Baney offers valuable tips about promoting and marketing your books. She also talks about the craft of writing.
12. Shilpa Mudiganti of Dreams Galore offers a variety of information on her blog about the craft of writing. She also does book reviews, and author interviews.
13. Shirley Wine offers essential information every writer needs to know about editing and how to be a better writer.
14. Sarah of Workaday Reads is one of the book reviewers I trust. Her blog offers detailed reviews about the latest books, giveaways, and exciting events. Sarah is always up to date with the latest books and she knows how to connect with authors and readers.
15. Lindsay Jones of Just Another Book Addict is also one of my favorite reviewers. Her site is so colorful and this lady is very dynamic when it comes to conducting book reviews. She loves reading and her reviews are very genuine and heartfelt.
Thanks again to Cindy for my award.